The Blog Scroll

Thursday 19 May 2011

Establishing a 'Web Presence'

Blogger's finally gotten around to working again, which is always nice, so I shall take this opportunity to talk about my brand-spanking new WEBSITE!Quite why 'spanking' is part of that particular saying escapes me, but it gets the point across quite nicely.

A basic rundown of my website reveals the following:

Four Pages:
  • Home - which features a repetitious slideshow, a page hit counter and links to itself and other pages.
  • Welcome - Basically this page says hello and scares people with it's pictures of me. As a welcome page, that's essentially all it does, saying hello in a variety of languages and informing visitors of the functions of the various pages, much like I am doing now.
  • About Me - With it's witty title and an additional picture of me to scare people off, the 'About Me' page discusses the infeasibility of explaining my true essence in a single web page. It does however endeavor to enlighten the masses as to some general points about me in a pleasant and tactful manner as well as alerting prospective stalkers to the benefits of reading my...
  • Blog - Contains two entries (at present) and an archive (of those two entries and a picture). Filled with the inane ramblings of myself, it might be worth a read if you feel like learning a little more about me.
Anybody who feels like visiting can track the website down here, so you can all have fun with that!

Byebye for now,
Tim

1 comment: