The Blog Scroll

Thursday 12 May 2011

It done gone broke

I wanted to write in my blog the other day, and do you know what happened? It didn't work. This area in which I am typing right now (you know the one) refused to load. It seems to be working well at the moment though... so we can continue.

I would like to apologize to Matt Barron if my blog isn't all that interesting. I can understand how one might come to that conclusion, I have just kind of rambled on about things (which I have a habit of doing in most cases.)

I was somewhat surprised to learn that I'm supposed to have been making weekly posts ABOUT CLASS. I've made some... reasonably frequent posts, but they have nothing in particular to do with class. Except last week. Last week did.

SO, about class. We looked at FILE TRANSFER PROTOCOL. The good thing about FILE TRANSFER PROTOCOL is that it lets me pass my assessment, which is just plain

Now, what FILE TRANSFER PROTOCOL lets me do is take my Iweb website and put it ONTO THE INTERNET. Just like this.

Byebye Everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment