The Blog Scroll

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Ground Control to Major Tim

You know when you get a song stuck in your head and you just CANNOT get it out? I think I've found a solution. Listen to Sam.

Now, many of you may not know Sam, he's an animating fellow with a Guitar. And if that's not enough for you, he ALSO has a keyboard. The pretty music he makes is more than enough to drive out any nasty David-Bowie-related musical maladies.

My other comprtriots in the labs this fine Tuesday morn include Liz, a lovely lass who works hard night and day in order to present Lightbulb Jane to the fearsome panel of animator judges on thursday. Keep up the good work Liz!

Over on my left you might find Megan, if you happened to pop your head in at this very moment. However, this is unlikely as it is currently a quarter past two on tuesday morning. In any case, Megan is quite a nice person once you get past all the fist-shaking and the playful banter. Be nice.

Other night-owls include James, a guy who always seems to be here... But he's a nice guy too. Works long and hard on his work, which is coming along very nicely in my opinion! I like the swirly smoke...

Then we have Lydia, and I'm terribly sorry if I've spelt that wrong, but I've never actually met a Lydia before. Very nice name, Lydia. Anyhoo, she's ALSO quite nice. You may be able to tell that we're racking up a pretty good nice to not-nice ratio here in the animation labs tonight, though I am keen to point out that there is ALWAYS a very high nice to not-nice ratio in here, because we're all such
people down here.

Now that I've got my obligatory 'swell' in I can continue. Next on my list is Bridget, a new friend of mine doing her third year of animation. Round of appluause for Bridget! And now one for everyone else, just for BEING here!

Finally, we come to the last of those in the room RIGHT NOW in Andrew "Saxy" Saxby, a fellow first year and dedicated devotee of the lightbox (as we all should be). He's a pretty ambitious fellow, but everything seems to be working out all right for him so far! Wish you luck, Andrew!

And that sums it up for tonight in the Labs! Well... today in the labs. I'm very sorry to all of those that couldnt be here tonight, feel free to comment and I'll be sure to thank you later.

TOODLES, Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment