The Blog Scroll

Thursday 5 May 2011

Classtime

We're in class at the moment, (you know who you are) and I feel that this is a good time to write a blog post. Matt Barron is busy trying to work out how to save all of our work... Bit late, all things considered. I quite like the pages I made, even though half of them still belong to 'Evan' who keeps on showing off with his Latin or whatever it is. Cheeky Bugger. I would be sad if I had to scrap all of my hard work.

Have no fear, people! Matt Barron has saved the day! We can save our stuff now, so Ill go and do that, and then it's time for byebye. Seeing as the passage of time cannot be expressed through the medium of text, it may come as a surprise to you that I'm actually done now.

Byebye

2 comments:

  1. WHOA! I just scrolled down on your blog and this croc skin just popped up at the top of the screen like BAM! I HID BEHIND YER TITLE!

    Oh yeah, you missed out the swell

    ReplyDelete