The Blog Scroll

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Plog, the Plonk Frog of Blogging

Now, some of you may be wondering, 'What the hell is Plog, the Plonk Frog of Blogging?' The answer is this, Plog is something I made up in order to express the epic fail of the title of this blog post. It has been blogged (hence the blogging reference) and it is also extremely stupid (hence the plonk reference) and seeing as I didn't want to implicate myself, I blamed a random animal (hence the frog reference).

Astute bloggers may notice that the word/name 'Plog' is a combination of the words 'Plonk' and 'Frog'. If you were one of these people give yourself a pat on the back, then weep because you took the time to work that out when you could have been improving your life.

Now this blog about Plog isn't really all that special, so there is no way in which this blog post is
so I wont even bother saying that it is. I'll simply substitute in this picture.

Now that I have my compulsory swell reference, I can sign out! You were probably tired of reading anyways, I'm doing you a favor.

GOODBYE, Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment